Jun 10, 2007

Waist not, want not

OK so my war against my waistline wages on.

After completing the Slim in 6 program, and seeing very minimal results even after an extra couple of weeks, I have decided to switch over to Yoga Booty Ballet to see if I can achieve better results with a different workout.

Anyone thinking about buying the system please take note of the familiar caveat that comes along with all workout programs: Results Not Typical. I must not be very typical at all. However I will grant that the workout was NOT easy, and it took me close to the six-week mark before I could even get all the way through the program. I still sweat a LOT when I do it, and I've noticed my blood pressure improve and my skin clear up significantly since I started it.

So after being shafted with my purchase of the first program (it ended up being over $80 CDN by the time all was said and done), I learned from my impulsive purchase error and have borrowed a copy of YBB from my coworker to try before I buy. All hell, who am I kidding? I'll make an illegal copy of it sooner than buy it.

No comments: