Sep 11, 2006

Bizzy's riding shotgun


Bizzy's riding shotgun
Originally uploaded by Bizzy Girl.
Awesome
Wicked
Sick
Amazing

These are some of the choice adjectives I would use to describe my ride on Berardino's Cessna 182 on Sunday afternoon.

I mean, how many of us who are dating can say that they went for an airplane ride around the city just for something to do??? It was a beautiful day...perfect skies and not too much wind. The ride itself wasn't near as bumpy or turbulent as I thought it might be, and the shots I captured were spectacular.

Ber was a good sport and endured the constant camera clicking, and he even wanted to see the shots afterwards. Flying as low as we were (about 2400ft maximum), the view was clear and breathtaking, and seeing my hometown from the sky for the first time was a real trip. We even flew over my old high school. It sure gave me a whole new perspective.

I hope I am lucky enough to be able to go again. Maybe I will even take the controls and try my hand at being the pilot!

'Bravo Indigo Zulu Zulu Yankee' over and out!!!

No comments: