Jan 29, 2007

This too shall pass

"I love you, and I am so sad that you are living this unfulfilling and frustrating life. I would give anything for you to not have to endure this. You are my best friend, and it pains me to see you sacrificing everything to allow everyone else to be the priority. I really identify with that guilt, that complete and utter inability to stomp your foot and say 'wait a minute...what about ME???' And I am filled with utter contempt for the person who expects you to give, give, give all the time and never ask anything in return. You deserve SO much better than this, and I dearly hope that one day you'll get it.

"Keep your chin and spirits up...little ones are watching you. When hurtful comments, pure negligence and indifference are offered to you, take them with a grain of salt, and trust that karma can be a real bitch.

"This is the cross that you were born to bear. Just know that there is a special little place in Heaven waiting for you for all that you have given up for those you care about, and those you don't feel you have the strength to fight. And whatever you decide...

"...I'm right behind you all the way."

No comments: