Jun 12, 2007

Hell hath no fury...

So the marriage is in the tank and that stupid wedding gown you spent $2,000 for is hanging in your closet smirking at you. No one's going to borrow it from you because it's got bad 'mojo', and you don't have the time or patience to sell it on eBay. What can you do???

Trash it.

That's right. It's the latest trend in wedding photography, and quickly gaining popularity. I noticed a discussion about it on Flickr today and decided to explore it for myself. I have to admit I would have a very hard time trashing such an expensive item myself, but if money is no object for you...why not?

And I can see it being a great way to get your marital frustrations out, other than first degree murder, that is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that Trash the Dress link is hilarious! Thanks for visiting my blog today.