Sep 20, 2006

My Flickr Favourites : PART I

Red is the colour du jour.

When I see RED in a photo, my eye immediately goes to it. The fact that the main subject is clad in red, matching shoes and all, really makes the picture jump for me.

But what really jumped out at me in this picture was the passion, the closeness, the kindred connection between the two subjects. To me, this picture is the epitome of the kind of relationship I am looking for. I want someone who finds joy and exhilaration in the same things that I do, and who is as excited and full of joy to be with me as I am with him. I am prepared to wait as long as necessary for this.

I wish I had taken this picture! I wish I was the woman in the red dress!

Bizzy ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was the guy laughing with her, at their inside joke...but I'm probably the one standing next to them wearing the white chucks.

e.