Oct 9, 2006

My Flickr Favourites - PART II


Canadian Autumn
Originally uploaded by froca.
I love autumn. Not because it is the time of year in which my birthday falls, but because I love the fire-orange gown that Nature drapes herself in simply because she can.

Nothing takes my breath away than a scene like this in Algonquin Park, taken by another Flickrite. I was looking forward to my own trip to Algonquin, but didn't end up going. This would have been such a spectacular photo shoot! This is SO the picture I would have taken.

Edward and I headed out east on a road trip this past Sunday, hoping to catch some inspiring scenes. We didn't get many shots of awesome leaves, but we did get some sweet shots of the Cobourg waterfront. Hopefully we'll get to hit the road soon within another couple of weeks and try for the fall foliage once more.

-Bizzy

No comments: