Jan 5, 2007

A family gathering


Family
Originally uploaded by Bizzy Girl.
I am very excited today because we are planning a trip over to NJ in a couple of weeks for a family get-together revolving around my Grandma Connie's birthday. Ber and I are hopefully (if the weather permits) flying over ourselves and staying for a few nights.

I am really looking forward to this trip because I haven't been to see my father, Eric, at his home in Jersey for at least a year, and I always enjoy visiting him along with his wife and my two half-siblings, who are younger than my own boys - pictured here flanking Eric and my cousin Laura.

If all the stars are aligned and the powers-that-be are in favour, we should leave on Thursday the 18th and get back home the Sunday evening, and we'll be able to take the Cessna. If the weather is too cold it will be too icy to fly ourselves and we'll have to look at getting a last minute flight out of Toronto instead, which will be much more costly.

Yay!!! I'm so pumped...I can't wait :D

No comments: