Jan 3, 2007

Moon over Bizzy


First Full Moon of 2007
Originally uploaded by ozoni11.
Last night we had a SPECTACULAR full moon.

I still don't have a telephoto lens, thus I could not take a moon photo like this one, by my friend Michael.

I did get some money from my father for Christmas, and he insisted that I buy myself a telephoto lens with it, but I have to pay off my vet bills first.

:-((( I realllllly want to take photos of the full moon!!! But I refuse to spend over $200 on an add-on to my Canon Powershot when I hope to eventually buy myself an SLR. I'm browsing eBay for something more reasonable that will give me the capability to do more with my point and shoot than it does now.

I hope to have me some new toys by February 2nd, when the moon will be full again....

No comments: