Jan 10, 2006

So THIS is how to do a title!

I really need to find the time to sit down and figure out how to navigate this site better. I wish I wasn't so darn BIZZY, but I'm a little backlogged now since returning home from my trip. I have so many photos I want to share and so many things I want to blog about, yet such little time!

I am going to have to put an ad in the paper to find a new tenant for my basement apartment, as it is going to be vacant very soon. I had someone sort of lined up for it, but she has decided that she should stay where she is and won't be moving. Sucks because she was someone who was referred to me by a reliable person, and it is so hard to find quality tenants in Ontario with the blasted Tenant Protection Act we have in place. It pretty much gives a landlord ZERO recourse to evict a problem tenant. You REEEAALLLLY want to make sure you have the right person before you go signing any agreements. Aie yie yie...

So I have uploaded all the photos I possibly can to my Flickr account. I am already out of bandwidth for the month. Drat. Guess I'll have to fork over the yearly fee to get the unlimited option. I have quite a few photos since getting my new digicam, and to say that I'm a little snap-happy would be a bit of an understatement. But when the subjects are THIS cute, how can an auntie resist???

B.G. ;)

No comments: