Apr 19, 2006

Check it out

If you haven't already done so, check out Skype. It allows you to talk to anyone else in the world for free over the internet. The drawback is they have to be a Skype member as well, but it is still worth a look.

Did some stumbling on Moz today...

Would it interest you to learn how to have a 36-hour day? Check out this blog entry. I have no idea who this guy is, but what a lot of great ideas he has. One day when I have extra time in my day I'll read the full post. Argghh - a paradox!!!!

I found a site that shows you how to properly taste wine. This was very serendipitous, as my new friend and I were pondering this very subject recently over a couple of glasses of cabernet. Learn how to sound like a grape connoisseur here, and impress the pants off your next date! :)

And speaking of dates, ladies check out this site, and learn what Bizzy knew all along: geek guys are not only HAWT, but they are the best dates you could ask for!

B.G. ;)

No comments: